Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas Day 5 || The Winterlicious Tag

Yesterday, Harel on her blog posted The Winterlicious Tag which I thought would be a fun post for me to have a go at as well.  Make sure you check her's out too!

1. Favourite Winter Nail Polish?


Black!  My nails tend to always be painted black especially during winter!


2. Favourite Winter Lip Product?


Berry lips are amazing at winter and Christmas time, my favourite berry lipstick I own is by Rimmel London in the shade 30


3. Most Worn Winter Clothing Piece?


Batwing roller neck jumper // I have been wearing this a lot at the moment!  It isn't too thick at all so I can't particularly wear it when I know I am going to be outside a lot but this is always my 'go-to' top this season!

4. Most Worn Winter Accessories?
Checked Blanket Scarves // If you know me I always bring out my blanket scarves around this time of year because they are so big and cosy! Obviously since I like checked and plaid patterns I have a navy blue and dark green plaid one and a black and red one!

5. Favourite Winter Scent/Candles?

Yankee Candle
Christmas Garland, Christmas Memories and Snowflake Cookie

Marks & Spencer's
Mandarin, Clove and Cinnamon scent in a candle or room spray

6.Favourite Winter Beverage?

costa's salted caramel cappuccino!

Salted Caramel Cappucino and Gingerbread Latte, both from Costa

7. All Time Favourite Christmas Movie?
I have so many favourite Christmas movies so I cannot just pick one.  However, two of my all time favourites are Home Alone and Elf.

8. Favourite Holiday Song?
Another hard question but at the moment I am loving Mistletoe and Wine by Cliff Richard, Step Into Christmas by Elton John and Last Christmas by Wham! Here are the other Christmas songs I am loving this year :D

9. Favourite Holiday Food/Treat?


Homemade Chocolate Roulade

10. Favourite Christmas Decoration This Year?


Mum and I just bought a new bauble type decoration for our Christmas Tree a couple of weeks ago and it is a glass Ballerina.  This is my favourite this year because it is beautiful and we got my Ballet teacher one for Christmas because she is retiring and I have been taught ballet by her for the past 13 years!

11.  What's on Top of your Wish List This Year?
A new phone, I have asked for an iPhone 6 because my contract runs out but I am not expecting much else really!

12.  What are your plans for the Holidays this year?


Chill, watch movies, go on walks, eat a lot and do all the traditional Christmas stuff my family do!

This isn't the best post I have written but I wanted to do the tag and the post I was planning to write for today's Blogmas fell through! I tag anyone who wants to give it ago and I hope you enjoyed the post anyway :)

I hope you had a good Saturday and 5th day of Blogmas and I will see you tomorrow with an extremely Christmas-y post :)


Georgie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment