Friday 11 December 2015

Blogmas Day 11 || Stocking Fillers

I am going to share with you some ideas of gifts I have, to give to friends or family as a little something extra for Christmas.  These stocking fillers will be £5 or less, so they are affordable but still amazing presents!

I am feeling like Boots are doing amazing offers on brilliant gift sets that aren't too pricey.  The gift sets I have pinned are ones that are obviously not big because  they are £5 or less but they are cute and small.

There are gifts for people who are into beauty fashion as well as a few random non-beauty/fashion related.

Follow Georgie Watts's board stocking fillers on Pinterest.

So I hope you enjoyed this post, it is a little bit different to normal.  I will still be adding to this Pinterest board over the next week and a half as well.  Let me know what your favourite stocking filler present is in the comments.

I can't wait for tomorrow, as I have a party to go to and I am having my hair done in the morning, so Sunday's blog post will be about that.  I hope you had a good week and your weekend is full of festive fun!



Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment