Wednesday 23 December 2015

Blogmas Day 23 || Things to do to Feel Festive

I am not going to lie, I know it is Christmas Eve tomorrow, but I am not feeling as Christmas-y and festive as I want to be.  If you are in the same boat as I am here are a few ideas which help me feel more festive;

1. Watch Christmas Movies
This is a really go way to get you into the spirit of Christmas.  I especially like to have a marathon of them with some of my friends or watch some with my Mum.  Yesterday Mum and I both watched Arthur Christmas as we heard it was meant to be really good, and it definitely doesn't disappoint!  It has probably got to be in my top five Christmas must-sees.

2. Wear Christmas Jumpers
I love wearing Christmas, as well as seeing other people wearing them.  It does make me feel that extra bit more festive.  You can get ones for about £10 in Primark, which is where I get mine. 

3. Bake Christmas Food
I always bake a chocolate roulade around this time of year to eat on Christmas Eve, so when I make it (which is what I did today), it makes me feel like Christmas is just around the corner.

4. Listen to Christmas Songs
This is possibly, the most effective way to feel Christmas-y.  Just hearing the classic Christmas songs makes me sing and dance along to it.  I think Slade's Merry Christmas Everybody and Cliff Richard's Mistletoe and Wine make me the most festive.

5. Watch some Vlogmas Videos
I think this makes me feel more Christmas-y then watching Christmas movies because you can actually see what people are doing to get in the Christmas spirit.  I always, always watch Tanya and Zoe's vlogmas' as they make me feel the most festive whilst watching them.

Hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading it, let me know what you do to get into the Christmas spirit :)

Cannot believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve, this month (and year) has gone so fast!


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment