Sunday 13 December 2015

Blogmas Day 13 || Favourite Vlogmas'

So today I decided to share with you some of my favourite YouTubers I watch for Vlogmas, there are some which I always watch and some new ones.  I thought because YouTube is quite a big part of my life, it would be nice to include it in my Blogmas.  So lets get cracking shall we...

Tanya Burr/Chapman




Tanya is always my favourite YouTuber who does Vlogmas, and every year without a doubt I will be watching her vlogs everyday.  She is just so festive and happy which always puts a smile on my face even if I had a bad or stressful day.

Zoe(lla) is another who I watch every year.  I think Zoe and Tanya are probably the most festive YouTubers.  Zoe's vlogs are also usually really long; about 20-30 minutes, so its great to sit down at the end of the day and relax with a hot drink whilst watching her Vlogmas.

Louise always seems to to be funny and her vlogs are always cute to watch.  This year she has already got a range of vlogs up, from stay at home doing work vlogs and visiting family to days out such as Christmas partying and the Clothes show.  If you don't like the half hour long vlogs, Louise's are brilliant as they are usually about 10 minutes long which is just a nice length to watch before school/work.




I love Gabby, I just feel I can relate to her a lot of the time, she is hilarious and watching her daily life is just really interesting to me.  I also watch her vlogs throughout the year a lot as well because I just think her videos and editing are just amazing.

Hannah



Hannah is doing weekly vlogmas as she is still in sixth form.  I love Hannah's main channel videos so I thought it would be interesting to see what she gets up to as well, especially because she is
my age, as I am in sixth form too.  I just think Hannah is hilarious so definitely give her Vlogmas a watch, if you haven't already.

Who are you watching for Vlogmas this year?

Hope you all had a good weekend, I only have one more week left of school till the holidays.  Well, technically only 3-ish days left!
because

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment