Wednesday 23 March 2016

The 1975 Concert

Last night I got to see The 1975 live!  I have been listening to this band for years and I finally got the chance to go to one of their concerts with one of my mates.  The Barclaycard Arena (I still call it the NIA), was their first arena they've played at - I think they meant as in their own concert because I think they've played at arenas during festivals etc.

Because we got standing tickets, we got there a couple of hours early and had to wait about 4 hours until the first act, The Japanese House, came on but it was so worth it because we were insanely close, we were about 5th row back.  When the support act came on everyone was already pushing and shoving so I thought it was just going to get worse for The 1975, but I was wrong.

By the time The 1975 came on everyone had been pushed about 3 times so you weren't in your original place but we were still so close.





I didn't take many photos for several reasons, one was because how squashed it was you couldn't do much but dance and secondly because it was easier to take videos.

My favourite song of their new album is probably The Sound (atm anyway!) and everyone one went crazy for it, it was amazing!  Their last song was, of course, Sex and it ended on such a high.

Overall I absolutely loved it and couldn't stress how much I would recommend seeing The 1975 live, especially standing; I've been to a lot of concerts and I think this one has to be my favourite.

~

I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far, I have an extremely busy one a head of me but I'm seeing The Vamps on Friday and Saturday so that should keep me going!

Georgie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment