Sunday 27 March 2016

The Vamps Concert 2016

Friday night I went to see The Vamps live at their first show of their tour!  It was my third time seeing them live and they never fail to impress me.  I have always said since I got to see them live, that they are better live than on their albums, I don't really know why that is.

Anyway, the part I was particularly looking forward to was Tristan's drumming solo because it is always bloody fantastic.

Overall the concert was, of course, amazing!  They played songs from their recent album and their first album as well as a medley of different songs like Stressed Out, Perfect etc.













If you ever get the chance to see them live, I would definitely say it is worth it, otherwise I wouldn't have gone so many times!

I hope everyone has had a brilliant week and are enjoying their long weekend!

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment