Sunday 10 April 2016

The Liebster Awards #2

I had so many posts planned for this past two weeks but I have had so little spare time, but be assured I will be posting more actively now.

Amanda kindly tagged me in the Liebster Awards, which I have already done here, but because of the nature of the tag it is different every time as the blogger asks 10 questions, so here I am going to be answering Amanda's 10 questions, which are so creative, I love them!  I could not not answer them!!

1. What do you consider the most happiest moment of your life?


I'm not 100% sure to what my most happiest moment so far is, I have had loads of amazing experiences that caused happiness but I couldn't pin point a particular moment that sticks out from everything just yet.  
However, one that comes close to is when I went to Japan.  I was so happy and excited about the whole experience because it was something I have been wanting to so since I was a little kid, I had never gone on a long-haul flight or gone outside of Europe before.  

2. Tell us about your current obsession


Oh gosh!  Which one?  I think my current music obsession is still The 1975.  I have been listening to this band for years now and their most recent album which is titled I Like it When You Sleep, For You Are so Beautiful Yet so Unaware of it, is absolutely amazing.  It has been out now for just over a month and it is still being played on repeat.  I got to see the band live a couple of weeks ago and I wrote a blog post on it here.  If you haven't listened to a song of theirs you are seriously missing out.

If someone shazamed you what would you be?
I love this question!  Tbh I will probably change all the time but right now I am thinking probably The Sound by The 1975 or Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots oh and maybe The Middle by Jimmy Eat World.  Haha I told you I wouldn't be able to be just one song!  If I had to choose out of those three though, it would probably be The Sound by The 1975.

What is your Hogwarts House?
Right, I did the test/quiz thing ages ago now but back then apparently I was just about Gryffindor, but literally by one mark as it was closely followed by Slytherin!  I don't know how that happened but I might try it again some time soon and see if it is still the same!

What's one fictional character I could see myself in?
Usually I just see myself being friends or being alongside the characters especially in movies or TV shows.  When I was younger and obsessed with a TV show I would try a match up the fictional characters with myself and my friends.  But to actually answer the question I would love to be a drama and/or adventure fictional character though something like Katniss Everdeen, Hermione Granger or maybe a girl out of PLL where nothing is boring!

What's the one thing that always makes you feel better?


Music.  Music.  Music.  If I ever feel down or sad etc I just plug my earphones in and play my music to shut out the world.

If you could share a taxi with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
That's such a good question, different to the usual!  Just one person?  That's going to be hard to narrow down!  I think I would choose a dead person because you don't often get a chance to share a taxi with someone who is dead now do you!?  I'd probably choose John Lennon. I have loved The Beatles pretty much all my life, especially when I did a medley performance to them when I was 11 or 12 in my theatre group.  I would love to ask about the stuff he got up to that the public doesn't know about.

Tell us about a petty fear of your
Snakes. I don't particularly know when this came about but all of a sudden my fear of snakes started and it grows and grows all the time.  I hate them so much that my fear of spiders has actually shrunk!

If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
I would give her the advice of not caring what the hell others think about you!  When I got to Secondary School, I started to become really shy in class and not the loud bubbly person I used to be, which I was in primary.  I think I would have enjoyed school so much more if  I didn't care how I came across to people and just be myself.

What's one item of clothing that always makes you feel confident?




If you class shoes as clothing I would choose either my chunky black heeled boots or my black laced heels mainly because they make my legs look a lot longer haha!

I am more than aware that this post is insanely long so I am sorry if I bored you, I doubt you even got down this far!  Anyway I just want to say a massive thank you to Amanda because I love your blog posts, especially the travel ones!

Anyway, I would like to tag Nicole , Harel and anyone else who fancies it!  I love these girls blogs definitely a couple of my favourites so here are my 10 questions

1. If you could relive any part of your life, which part would it be?
2.  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. What is your number one most favourite album?
4.  What's your favourite memory of your school life?
5.  What's your favourite past time?
6.  What's the difference between your younger self and the person you are today, or is there none?
7.  Who's your celebrity crush?
8. What was the last song you listened to (and don't lie!)?
9.  Why did you start your blog?
10. Tell me about your favourite place/country?

Again, sorry for this post being so rambley and long but the next post will be more picture based!

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment