Sunday 20 March 2016

Little Mix 2016

So Friday night was the first on four concerts I have planned over the forthcoming week, and it is safe to say it started the week of concerts off with a bang!

I have seen Little Mix before on their Saltue Tour in 2014 and we were right at the back of the arena facing the stage and we loved it!  We couldn't see their faces but we were blown away by their performance and singing.  

However, thanks to my Mum for getting me and my friends the tickets, we were so close to the stage!  We were in block two so we were the first block by the stage and it was an insane view!

They sang classic Little Mix songs such as Wings and DNA as well as their new stuff like Black Magic.

You can tell how much passion and effort they put into their music and dancing in their performance they gave, it was just amazing.

 

 

 


 



 





I have so much love for these girls and I am so proud to see them selling out arenas for their world tour.  If you have the chance to see them live, I would take that offer up for sure!

My next concert is on Tuesday and I am getting to see THE 1975!!! Yes that's right people, I am seeing The 975 live and I am standing!

Hope you all have had a brilliant week, mine has had so many ups and downs it's crazy. 

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment