Thursday 17 December 2015

Blogmas Day 17 || Yankee Candle Advent Calendar


So for today's post, I will go through my thoughts on my advent calendar as it is very different to a traditional picture or chocolate calendar.  Obviously, I haven't opened all the doors but with the Yankee Advent Calendar you get five different scents candles, which I have all five now.  (Of course, you get more than one of each five of the calendars)


Angel Wings // this, for me anyway, is a more subtle scent but is still amazing.  Now I am not the best at describing candle scents, but Angel Wings is more soft vanilla and has a hint of floral in it.  It is definitely not a traditional Christmas smell.



Icicles // If this even makes sense, the scent of this candle is definitely more of a cool sent than a warm scent such as cinnamon


Cinnamon Sticks // this is the typical spicy scented candle which many people will think of Christmas when they smell it.


Snowflake Cookie // this is more on the sweet side of a Christmas scent.  For me it reminds me of Christmas baking, hence the name of 'snowflake cookie' so if you don't like the traditional Christmas scents and you are more of a sweet person, this is definitely the Christmas candle for you.


Christmas Memories // from the name it has been given, you can tell that its scent is just what Christmas is about.  It has a mixture spice and sweet scents making it remind you of different Christmas times.

Just apologising because the candle has obviously been burnt before the photo

Christmas Garland // This smells of Christmas tree!!  The candle is very much on the nature side of scents, which I absolutely love.  I think everyone should have this in their house at Christmas because this is my favourite one!


When burning the candles, the room is filled with Christmas scents, and makes me feel even more festive.  Not only that, the tea lights last a long time!  I even have a back-log of candles to still light because they last longer than one evening.

Price // £20 from Boots 

I hope you enjoyed reading this Blogmas post, and come back tomorrow for a very festive post!

I have officially broken up form Sixth Form for the Christmas holidays and to celebrate myself and a few friends are having a sleepover! 


Georgie
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment