Sunday 6 December 2015

Blogmas Day 6 || Christmas Tree Farm, Reindeer and The Cinema

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

This is always in my top five favourite days in the run up to Christmas (maybe that should be a post!)

OOTD // a good old baggy Christmas jumper with leggings

This morning mum, dad and I went to the same Christmas Tree Farm we always go to, to pick out our tree.  This year it started to rain so it wasn't as festive as it could have been but it was still a whole lot of fun.


they had goats there with their own three story house this year!



the two reindeer I see every year



In the afternoon we decorated our Christmas tree and the rest of our house to Christmas songs like we always do.  I love decorating everything all Christmas-y, it makes me feel a lot more festive :D


In the evening myself and a few friends went to see Mocking Jay Part 2 because we have been bugging to go since it came out over two weeks ago but we couldn't find any time to go.  It was seriously amazing!  If you still haven't watched Part 2 or any of The Hunger Games movies then you are definitely missing out.  Even my friends who aren't that into action adventure movies love them, so don't write them off!

I hope you had as good as day as I have, let me know what you did or if you have any exciting plans this December in the comments and I will see you tomorrow with another Blogmas post :D


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment