Thursday 24 December 2015

Blogmas Day 24 || Things I Love to do on Christmas Eve

So today is the last day of Blogmas and for the last post of Blogmas I will share with you some of my most favourite things to do on Christmas Eve, let me know what you love to do too.

1. Be with family
I always spend Christmas Eve with my Mum's side of the family so I don't think I would do it any other way really. It is just a great time to catch up, get into the festive spirit and just have a fun time.

2. Pub Lunch


Again, we always go out for lunch in my cousin's local pub.  We do this every year so I don't know what I would do as the main part of Christmas Eve day, I just don't think it would be the same if I didn't got to the pub for Christmas Eve lunch!

3. Christmas Eve Walk


I feel like going for a family walk on Christmas Eve is one of my favourite things about Christmas.  Unfortunately we didn't get chance this year because of people being too busy and other circumstances.  But Mum, my grandparents and I did the 'route' yesterday haha!

4. Christmas TV Special's
I love Christmas TV shows specials.  This year we have The Middle's Christmas special saved especially to watch as a family.  We will also probably watch an Outnumbered, Trollied and Miranda one.  Comedy show Christmas specials are always brilliant!

5. Bath
I think this is one of the best ways to relax on Christmas Eve.  Light some Christmas scented candles, have a Christmas edition bath bomb and you are set!  I do a face mask to make myself feel a bit more fresh when I come out.

6. Christmas Movies
I think everyone watches Christmas movies on the evening and/or afternoon of Christmas Eve.  We tend to watch The Snowman and Father Christmas, but this year I think my Mum has found an old Christmas-y film from when my brother and I were younger, which we watched on CBBC called 'The First Snow of Winter' which we will be watching tonight.

So I cannot believe that's the end of Blogmas and tomorrow is Christmas Day!  I will post again shortly after Christmas, but I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas, enjoy the day that we have been counting down to!


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment