Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2 || Christmas Playlist 2015

One of the most Christmas-y things for me is listening to Christmas songs, so for this Blogmas post I will share you my favourite Christmas Playlist for this year.   Obviously, because it is me, it has a complete mixture of types of Christmas songs from the classic Christmas songs to more recent ones and punk rock-y genres.  All of the songs are linked to the music on YouTube as well.
*they are not in any particular order*


What are your favourite Christmas songs to listen to? My favourites from this playlist are probably Merry Christmas Kiss my Ass, Step Into Christmas, Christmas Wrapping, Mistletoe and Wine and Stop the Calvary!

Hope you all are having a good day, and I will see you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 3 :)


Georgie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment