Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10 || Christmas Movies I Want to Watch

So yesterday I wrote about my Favourite Christmas Movies, yet I haven't watched all the ones I want to, so this is the list I am going to hopefully try and watch this year.

1. Miracle on 34th Street


I cannot believe I haven't seen this, since everyone seems to rave about it at this time of year.  So this year I am going to sit down and watch it when it comes on the TV with the fire on, by the Christmas tree with a hot drink!

2. Krampus


This is a Christmas horror film that is out in the cinemas at the moment and I need to see it.  It is like a movie made for me because I love horrors and I love Christmas! I have a friend who said it was better than he expected, so I am hoping it won't let me down.

3. Arthur Christmas


I wouldn't have chosen to watch this if I hadn't heard it was so good because it doesn't seen to be up my street.  However, everyone says it is a really good family Christmas film to watch so I got to give it ago.  It follows the story of Father Christmas' sons and one of them is, obviously, called Arthur.  It shares how Father Christmas gets around the world on Christmas Eve night, which should make me really excited for Christmas!

4.  The Santa Clause


I have heard a lot about this movie, all good things all good things!  It just looks like a funny film to watch to get festive and have a laugh with some friends.  I don't understand why I haven't watched it before, so it definitely going to be watched this Christmas! 

5. It's a Wonderful Life


I know is probably one of the most classic Christmas movies, so it has been on my list to watch for a while but I have never gotten round to it.  

6. Jingle All The Way


This Christmas movies just looks like a great movie to have a laugh at.  I have heard amazing things from it from many people and I seriously need to watch it asap!  Definitely looks like my kind of movie haha :D

It seems like I have got a lot to watch this Christmas! Are there any Christmas movies you want to watch but haven't yet? Let me know in the comments :)

I hope everyone had a great day, not long now till the weekend!


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment