Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1 || First Day of Advent

So it is the 1st December!

This year I decided to attempt Blogmas, last year I made my own December Challenge because I didn't think I could write a post every single day, however this year I will give it a go.  Due to being in Sixth Form for the majority of it, it may be hard but I will try my best :)

I have loads planned to do in the run up to Christmas, like most years, so it should be fun.  My Blogmas will consist of Days In the Life of Me's when I do something Christmas-y, my Christmas Favourites, Christmas Recipes and pretty much anything to do with Christmas!  My blog is going to turn into Santa's grotto for the next 24/5 days!

Some people also post on actual Christmas Day, now I haven't decided whether I am going to or not because I like to have the day with my family.  But I will definitely be posting up till and on the 24th as long as everything goes to plan!

Anyway, lets talk Advent Calenders!

Usually, for the past 5(ish) years, my brother and I - and sometimes my Mum - would get the Throntons Advent Calendar with the extra chocolate at the side and a chocolate name plank at the bottom.  They used to change the theme on the actual advent calendar every year, obviously keeping to Christmas, but for the past couple of years they have kept to The Snowman Movie theme so we wanted a change.

This year for my advent calendar Mum treated me to a....wait for it....Yankee Candle Advent Calendar! When I asked for one we were going to go halves on the money side but one day she came home with it and told me she'd pay all of it! I couldn't be more excited for this as I love candles and I didn't really want a chocolate one this year *gasps!* but my brother got the Lindt one which looks amazing!



Day One -Icicles Yankee Tea Light

What advent calendars do you have, or do you not have one? Let me know in the comments!

I seriously cannot believe that it is already this time of year again and I cannot wait to read everyone's Blogmas posts and watch YouTubers Vlogmas videos!

Happy Blogmas Everyone!!


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment