Tuesday 23 December 2014

My December Challenge || My Favourite Christmas Movies

Less than 2 hour till Christmas Eve! Here are my favourite Christmas movies;

Elf

Who doesn't love Elf?  Even though I only watched this for the first time last year it has got to be one of my favourite Christmas movies.  Some of my friends hadn't watched it till this year when I invited them round for a Christmas Movie Marathon.  It is just a hilarious Christmas movie which many people can quote, and Will Ferrell does an amazing job at playing Buddy.




Home Alone

The first two Home Alone's are obviously the best and my brother and I watched them all (including the third one) together every Christmas.  Christmas without Home Alone just wouldn't be the same!



The Greatest Store In The World

I first watched this when it was on CBBC when I was younger and I absolutely loved it but I had forgotten the name of it so I didn't know which movie it was, espeically because it is quite old and not many people of heard of it.  But Zoe Sugg did a video on YouTube and mentioned it and I am forever thankful because I will buy the DVD and watch it next year!



Polar Express

I remember this movie coming out and watching it for the first time and I loved it at first but I have started to not like it as much as I used to because I watched it on replay so many times but it is still one of my faves:)



The Snowman

Now I watch this every single Christmas Eve night (so tomorrow night I will watch it!) with my Mum, Dad and brother.  I have to say I prefer the original than the one that came out recently with the SnowDog.  It has no speaking and it is quite a short movie, but when I was a kid I loved it so much and I still do.



The Grinch 

The Grinch is another good movie which I loved but I didn't watch it when I was younger as I thought it would be scary! But now I have watched it, I love it and the concept of the plot it so good.



The Nativity

Not many people I know like this one, but I think it is quite a good movie that is very sweet and funny. I haven't seen the second or third but I would definatley recommend The Nativity if you want a laugh.



Only 2 more sleeps now! Cannot believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!!



Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment