Friday 19 December 2014

Day In The Life of Me #3 || Christmas movies, Friends and The Holidays

So today was the first day of my Christmas holidays because our Sixth Formed allowed us to not come in for the half a day everyone in the Secondary School had to go in for. So because my other friend that went to different Sixth Forms and Colleges also had a day off I invited my old group of friends round for a Christmas Movie Marathon Day!






Two of my friends still go to my Sixth Form with me but the other three go to different places so it was nice to have everyone in one place again.

We watched 3 movies which were obviously Elf, Frozen (I know it's more of a winter film but it's amazing so...) and The Holiday.

Other than that I didn't do much else today other than celebrate the Christmas Holidays and as my brother broke up from school today we had a takeaway curry.

Sorry this has been a very short post but the main thing I did today was have a little reunion with my friends which was really good.  But yesterday, because it was our last day of term, our group had a Christmas Party at lunch and bought in junk food to eat which was really lovely as well!  Basically the last couple of days have been catching up with friends :)







Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment