Wednesday 24 December 2014

A Day in The Life of Me #4 || Christmas Eve, Walks and Movies

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!! AND IT'S ONE HOUR TILL CHRISTMAS!!!




Like I have recently said our family have a tradition of what we do on Christmas Eve. Obviously over the time it has changed but the concept is still the same.  There are still a lot of us doing the tradition including my cousin's, Uncle, Aunty, Grandparents on my Mum's side, Mum, Dad, Brother, myself and some of my Mum's and Aunty's old friends from when she was younger still do it.

This tradition is going round to my Auntie's house (on my mum's side) and we walked to the local Pub.  We had to pre-order our food before hand as it would be busy since it is Christmas Eve.  Our table was by the fireplace which was cute.



We had two tables because we have such a big group.  The 'kids' who the youngest is now 14 sat at our own table.  It was nice for all of us to have lunch together because we don't usually have everyone together any more because one of my cousins goes to University and another has a part time job.

Because I am a vegetarian I had a vegetarian burger which had feta and some vegetables in it which doesn't exactly sound too appealing but it was so so nice.

On our walk back home my brother, myself and our cousin who is my age went a different way back to the others, here are some photos I took.




We stayed at my Aunty's house for a while and then we went back home so I finished watching Home Alone.  I then realised I hadn't actually wrapped my Mum's, Dad's or brother's presents up so I attempted that because I am the worst at wrapping!

In the evening we had a little buffet with sandwiches like we usually do because our main meal was at lunch.  We watched Christmas movies and TV Christmas specials together whilst eating chocolate and once we finished we set up our Christmas Pillow cases for ''Father Christmas' to put his presents in.

Here are some extra photo's I took throughout the day;

on the way to the Pub







the pub's garden

some festive horses - one had antlers on and the others
 had tinsel -  came past us as we came out the pub


the pub :) 




Hope you liked this post and you all had a great Christmas Eve as well:) Merry Christmas



Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment