Monday 29 December 2014

Day In The Life Of Me #6 || School Work, Laziness and O2L

So today I said I would do a 'Day In The Life' but turns out today was one of the most dullest days of the holiday, until about an hour ago when I finished my Sixth Form work and went to YouTube and saw O2L had a new video out titled 'This Is Not Goodbye.'  The sudden rush came through me and I knew what was happening before I clicked on it.  So the boys aren't going to be doing the collab challenge which has been going since August 2012!  I was obviously upset because I loved the collab channel for a while now but then I though it is not all bad because they all have their own YouTube Challenge so they are still going to be doing YouTube but it is still a sad moment.  I 100% support their decision, not because I wanted this to happen, but because I want them to feel the happiest they can.  They are all extremely busy with different things going on in their life so I completely understand it.  Okay I am going to stop rambling about Our 2nd Life and tell you what my day consisted of, even though it was fairly boring....

So obviously I woke up late , even though it is a holiday I still woke up late because I had a lot of work to be doing, so I went straight to doing Sixth Form work and eating Cocoa Pops for breakfast.  It was a fairly quiet day for me just doing work for Sixth Form and listening to music whilst doing so. But I did eat a lot of chocolate...opps!

I am so sorry to say that is pretty much what I did all day, I wanted to go out somewhere like the cinemas this evening, but there wasn't any good films on at the right time, typical!

But because I listened to a lot of music today I will list the top songs/albums of the day since I have nothing else to write *insert some weird emoji*

Dirty Work Album - All Time Low
Frozen Heart - Frozen
Love Is An Open Door - Frozen
For The First Time In Forever (Reprise) - Frozen
AM Album - Arctic Monkeys
Reckless - You Me At Six
Little Bit of Truth- You Me At Six
Blank Space - Taylor Swift
Style - Taylor Swift  {I know this is a cover of it, I love Izzie Naylor, but I couldn't find the Taylor's on YouTube}
About a Girl - Nirvana
Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana


I know this wasn't the best day to blog post but I didn't want to not post anything because I only have tomorrow and New Years Eve to post and I would have completed my challenge!  I hope you all had a good day:)




Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment