Wednesday 7 December 2016

Blogmas Day 7 || Top Three Christmas Moments I Cannot Wait For


Today I thought it would be nice to share with you just three of my favourite moments of the Christmas season.  Hope you enjoy it!

1.  Christmas Tree Shopping


This is my favourite thing to do at Christmas.  I just feel this is when I start to feel really festive.  Myself and my Mum our going to the Christmas Tree Farm tomorrow afternoon and I cannot wait!

2.  Christmas Eve pub lunch


Chritsmas Eve is my favourite day, I actually prefer it to the actual big day itself!  I think it is the anticipation and the fact that my family and I go to the pub for lunch and then go for a small walk around the lakes.  I just love it and it is just something we do every single year on Christmas Eve.

3.  German Christmas Market




In our city centre we  have a massive German Market with a Ferris Wheel, outdoor ice rink, a carousel and of course market stalls.  It tends to be very crowded but if you go when most people are at work or school it is actually really nice and festive.

~

What's your favourite moments at Christmas time?

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment