Friday 2 December 2016

Blogmas Day 2


So today I had work and because we had loads of beauty advent calendars left over each staff member is allowed to buy one for £10 and the money goes to charity.  So of course I had to take up that opportunity didn't I?!


So I had two days to open once I got home.  I already knew what was in day 1 because my Mum bought it in a deal they had the other week and it was Bee Lovely Hand Cream by Neal Yard's Remedies (which alone costs £10!).  In the day 2 box I got Super Acids X-Treme face mask by Rodial which normally costs about £45!



I will keep you updated with what's inside my beauty advent calendar and maybe a small review of the product.

~

Sorry it was such a short post today, I had work all day!   

I had planned to upload something else today but since I got this beuaty advent calendar I thought it would be better to write about it and uplaoded the idea I had tomorrow.

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment