Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas Day 4 || Gift Guide for £5 and Under


Like I promised today's post is a lot more Christmassy than yesterday's.  Today I am going to share with you some ideas for presents under £5.  Whether these presents are for stocking fillers or just a little something for someone, you will find something here for the person.


Alcohol flavoured sweets


When I was in John Lewis I saw that they sold alcohol flavoured sweets.  There was prosecco, mojito and gin and tonic flavoured bon bons and I thought that was such a good idea for a present for a friend.



Hair Chalk
For those people who love to be creative, have fun and change their hair colour.  You can find loads of colours but in New Look they do pink and purple hair chalk.  It is just easier than dyeing your hair and is less permanent and I think it seems more fun.



Notebooks


Everyone loves a nice new notebook to write in, make lists and have around.  



Roll on Fragrance
This is just something that is easy to travel with, put in your handbag and is just so much more convenient than lugging some perfume bottle or body spray around with you.



Mugs
Who doesn't love a good mug am I right?  Well if you ask me, I would be well chuffed to receive a mug, I have a good load of them in the kitchen.  You can still get some really funny, cute or 'classy' mugs for £5.


I hope this has given you some ideas and inspiration for stocking fillers or a little something for someone at Christmas.

I cannot believe that this time in three weeks it is the big day that we are all counting down to!  Three weeks!

Georgie
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment