Sunday 21 August 2016

Summer in the City Day 2


So day 2 of Summer in the City was just as amazing as day one.  Izzy and I had a lazy morning and didn't get into the ExCel untill 11am to have a brunch.


 We decided the first thing to do was to go the the creative process panel at 12pm which had Jack Howard, Lucy Moon, Niki 'n Sammy and some other YouTubers.  It was great to see their different thought processes into being creative and what environment they prefer to work in.


Inbetween the panel and our meet and greet we got ourselves some face glitter from one of the stalls in the SITC hall and decided to make ourselves look fabulous with blue and sliver glitter on our faces!

We then met up with some other of Izzy's YouTube friends which was lovely!


Our meet and greet was at 4pm to see the beautiful Bethan Leadley aka MuscialBethan.  Izzy and I had met her before at her gig in Birmingham January last year and she was just as lovely.


After meeting Bethan we decided we should get a vegetable samosa for our tea/dinner as we spotted them earlier and Izzy and I have an obbession with samosas so it was a must!  But literally just as we walked back into the hall of SITC with our samosa, just as I predicted, we bumped into a Youtuber we both watch.  Sam King!  So we quickly ate our samosas and had a mint before we said hi and acted all awkward as usual!


Of course I had to bump into a YouTuber I watch in the toilette before SITC ended, how classy!  But I got to meet Becky from BambinoBecky, deffo check her channel out if you haven't already, she is hilarious and so happy.

We decided to just chill at the main stage and watch the different performances including The Midnight Beast and Emma Blackery to end our first SITC experience.

~

I think I can happily say that I will be going back next year and it definitely got me inspired.

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment