Wednesday 20 January 2016

Review #6 || Real Techniques Bold Metal Essential Brushes


I am so sorry for not post for over two weeks!  I have just being trying to keep on top of my sixth form work and have as little stresses and anxiety on me as possible.

Anyway, for today's post I decided to review the Real Techniques Bold Metal Essential Brushes, since I bought them just after Christmas with some money I was given.


First Thoughts
I have had my eye on these beautiful make-up brushes since they came out early last year.  However, I have always thought they were too much on the pricey side so I never let myself buy one.

Application
These brushes are the softest brushes you will ever feel!  They are amazingly easy to use for applying my make up.  All three brushes achieve a smooth and seamless finish and I have had many compliments on my make up since I have been using them.

The Different Brushes

103 Angled Powder Brush 


This brush is exclusive to this set of three 'essential' brushes.  This is the largest head of a brush RT have made, and because it is angled it is great for contouring and blending in bronzer.

200 Oval Brush Shadow Brush


I use the sliver eye shadow brush to blend my eye shadow out which works great.  It does say this works for an all over lip application but it is just a little big for applying the actual eye shadow on my eye but it blends really well.

300 Tapered Blush Brush



I use this brush to highlight my cheek bones which works brilliantly as it has a slightly pointed end.  This is probably my favourite brush out of all of them in the set.

Appearance 
They look amazing, the metals make the brush look so luxurious. I think everyone loves how they look really, and I love how long the handle is.

Price
RRP - £64! But I got it in the Boots sale for half price at £32

Extra Clutch Bag


I'm not going to lie, I don't see myself using this at all!  I would have preferred to not have it and pay a little less but it is cute to keep your brushes in when you're travelling.  It would be quite hard to find a bag that would fit these brushes in as they are quite long but this bag, just about, does. 

Recommendation
If you have the money, I definitely recommend them.  They are my favourite brushes I have, they look amazing, feel amazing and apply your make-up brilliantly!  I just think they are a bit too pricey.

~

So that's my review for the beautiful bold metal brush range from Real Tecniques, I hope you enjoyed it!

Again, I am sorry for not posting since I started back at Sixth Form but now I have got back into a routine, I will be posting more actively.

Georgie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment