Friday 1 January 2016

Hello 2016

So most people write a Goodbye 2015, but since it is the first day of 2016 I thought I'd say hello to it!

I want to say that 2015 was such a weird year.  I can't say it was brilliant but I can't say it was the worst.  It was just average. I had so many ups and downs they kind of cancelled each other out.

In 2015, doing AS Levels got to me a bit to say the least.  I wasn't particularly enjoying going into sixth form one bit.  I was never one of those who always hated school, I didn't mind it because I could see my friends and have a bit of a laugh.  But since I started sixth form I started hating going in.  The stress and the amount of work just drained me and made me feel down for the first half of the year, so much so I didn't enjoy anything to the fullest for that amount of time.



However in the summer holidays, I was loving life.  I had a few hurdles to jump over, but I got over them and I had the time of my life when I visited some relatives and travelled around Japan with my Grandma.  In fact I would go as far to say that was probably my favourite part of my life so far!

I have had loads of memories formed in 2015.  I met up with my internet best friend at a concert in May and again in June and it was absolutely amazing but so surreal.  We had been counting down the days since we got the tickets for the concerts, so for the day to arrive and actually getting to meet was so up lifting.


I  also started to learned to drive, I went to a good handful of concerts and I applied to universities and got offers from four them so far.

Thank you to my friends for being there for me throughout the year for the pick-me-ups and laughs we have had.  2015 would not have had its peaks if it wasn't for you guys.

Thank you to my family for the memories and great times we had the past year, and also being patient with me when I get stressed!!
  
I just want hello to 2016.  I hope it will be less stressful than 2015 was.  Obviously I am going to be the one to try and control my stress levels but it's going to take time.

I want to travel more too because that is when I am at my most happiest along with being at concerts.

2015 has now finished and I cannot believe we have already had a day of 2016.  The year I turn 18, finish sixth form and possibly start university!

I hope everyone had  a great time celebrating New Years last night; I ended/started the year with some of my friends which was brilliant.  Thank you for all the support throughout 2015 from Beau Bloggers and everyone who has read, liked and/or commented.

I wish everyone a happy 2016, make it your year!

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment