Tuesday 1 September 2015

Life Update || Japan, Travelling and the Future?

So I went to Japan this summer with my Grandma from 21st July - 10th August and the reason I haven't written it up on this blog is because...I wrote it on my new blog!

Yes, yes, yes!  Before I went away I said I was thinking of getting a new blog for eating healthy, exercising etc and that is still a major passion of mine.  But that trip made me realise what I really want to do with my life; travel.  So I thought instead of shoving absolutely everything onto one blog and getting it all jumbled together I should make a new blog on travelling.




The overwhelming feeling I got when I was there and on the way back to England of wanting to travel and explore the world made me rethink what I was doing.  I want to live life the way I want and if that's loving to travel and write blogs then maybe I should try journalism.  (Which some of my family members and friends have been saying for a bit now.)  

I honestly don't mind if you don't read this new blog of mine because the posts aren't on this blog but I just wanted you guys to know because it is a major step for me.  I have the help and support of my family and friends and this is really what I want to do.  

I am not by any means stopping to write on this blog, it just means I will also write on another blog so I may not be posting as often on this  blog but still posting the same amount across two blogs, if that makes any sense!

My travel blog // ticketoutofhere.wordpress.com

If you do read my blog, I hope you enjoy it, maybe follow via email if you don't have wordpress, like, comment?  But I'm not going to make you! :)  Hope you are all having a good week.



Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment