Monday 24 August 2015

Top 5 || Songs Right Now

My music range goes from musicals such as the sound of music and chitty chitty bang bang to Fall Out Boy and You Me At Six in a matter of seconds so these 5 songs may vary...

I'm going to share with you my favourite 5 songs that I seem to always play as I love love love music and I think I need to incorporate it into this blog a little bit more.  So without further ado lets get started.

1.  She's Kinda Hot // 5 Seconds of Summer

As you probably know by now I am most definitely a 5SOS fan to say the least!  And this song is just amazing, I absolutely love it.  It gets me moving, it gets me singing along and it puts a smile on my face whenever I hear it.  That, for me, is what a good song should do.  Ashton's solo is just awesome and we don't usually get to here from Ash much as he is the drummer.  All in all it is a pretty decent song haha :)




What??? Of course I will put two 5SOS songs into my top 5, I did tell you I am a 5SOS fan! There new song they dropped literally sums me up.  It is about travelling the world and wanting to go everywhere and different places as that's what they do as apart of touring.  And that is exactly what I want to do in life; travel the world.  Therefore, I connect with this song a great amount and that is why I love so damn much!

3. Shut Up and Dance // Walk to the Moon

I don't tend to listen to much chart music, and if I do that is because my favourite band and/or artist is in it.  Basically I don't just listen to music because it's popular, I listen to music because I like it.  But this song grabbed me, the beat, the catchiness and the lyrics all at once pulled me in and I fell in love with yet another song!




I listened to this whilst landing in Frankfurt after a 12 hour flight from Japan on the plane's TV screen which had different albums on.  I decided to give the Plain White T's a shot as I have heard several songs of there ages ago and liked them and they had a new album out.  American Nights was the first song and I loved it! It is seriously amazing.

5. Drag Me Down // One Direction

So this is it.  The first song without Zayn as a member of the band.  And boy did they not disappoint!  I love the 1D boys and this song was dropped out of the blue whilst I was travelling in Japan.  I had to listen to it on some bad hotel wifi but it still sounded amazing.  It is just so catchy and it just makes me smile and want to dance.


Hope you are all enjoying summer!  Have a great week :)


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment