Thursday 21 May 2015

Last AS Level, Costa and Pizza

HALLELUJAH! NO MORE EXAMS!

I just finished my AS level exams yesterday morning, my last one was Home Economics.
Most people would say I'm lucky to have them all over and done with in one week and a half, but seriously doing 8 exams in 8 days is hell! Last week was horrible and to come home from an exam knowing you won't be able have a rest but have to revise straight away was the worse.  Obviously, now I am glad to have them over and done with, but it isn't all great!!

Anyway as my Home Economics unit 2 exam was a morning exam I came home and mum and I walked to our local Costa for lunch.  I had a mocha, because I haven't had one in ages!  



I didn't get a photo of the food because we were so hungry we just ate it! But we shared a cheese and mushroom toastie and a seeded goat cheese, spinach and beetroot pinini.  Both were amazing:)

We went to Sainsbury's next to the Costa and we got Into The Woods on DVD.  I wanted to watch the movie when it was in the cinema but due to exams and revision that never happened.

watched it today and was amazing!

Once we got home I started to watch a new TV show on Netflix, Once Upon A Time, and I have been wanting to watch it for ages (once again revision and exams have gotten in the way!) and I am already hooked! Opps..

In the evening we went out for tea, to celebrate; we went to Pizza Express because who doesn't like Pizza Express?

starters // dough balls
mains // spinach, onion and 2 cheese pizza
(didn't realise I ordered the large one haha:D )
by the way that's not my beer haha!


desert: honeycomb cream slice // was amazing!

Afterwards I treated myself to a lush bath, I used the butterball bath bomb and some of the comforter bubble bar.  Baths are one of the few things that properly relax me, so it was nice to actually relax for once!


butterball lush bomb

my bath was soo pink and smelt amazing!

Hope you are all having a great week, I wish anyone doing any exams good luck, you can do it!
I will be posting more now since my exams are over:)

My exact emotion after my last exam yesterday:)

Georgie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment