Tuesday 26 August 2014

Get To Know Me Tag

Hello:)

So I was tagged by my friend Izzy Knight so I suppose I should get cracking.

1. Are you named after anyone?

Nope. My parents like the name Georgina and decided to give it to me, no story, nothing.  But I have a story about my middle name.

So, all  my cousins on my mum side and my younger brother's middle name is a name from someone else in the family. So my brother's middle name is David, my Dad's name.  My cousin, Laura's middle name is Jane, my Mum's name (her Auntie's).  William's middle name is Robert, my Granddad's name and Patrick's middle name is Matthew his dad's name (my uncle). So you would except my middle name to follow the same pattern right? Nope. My parents decided to use the most common middle name of my school, Louise! Apparently it sounded nice, I mean I like the name but I would have liked to have not been left out of the middle name thing.

2. When was the last time you cried?

Okay, I'm not going to lie because this is the "Get To Know Me Tag".  The last time I cried was yesterday (25th August) when I watched 5 Seconds Of Summer perform at the VMA's. I have three reasons for this.
1 - I have been a fan for nearly 2 years, this was when many people knew about them and for them to perform at such a big convention, like the VMA's, is a massive achievement for them.
2 - They sung a very sad song
3 - I had a fangirl moment because of how proud I am and how insanely hot they looked, I mean look at these photos of them...









Obviously these are not my photos, I found the on tumblr.  But look at them perform, wow!

3. Do you have any kids?

Nope I do not.

4. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?

Good question. Firstly, I would like to point out that I don't like talking to strangers. In fact, the friends I have now are because my other friends I have had since when I was younger and more confident introduced me to them, so I doubt I would even make a conversation without awkwardness crashing into both of us.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Nooooo, of course not (hence the sarcasm, if you didn't I use it everyday)

6.  Will you ever bunjee jump?

I doubt it.  Firstly I have heard too many stories of it going wrong. Secondly I don't like heights all that much. Also, I don't like deep water which a lot of bunjee jumps happen over, like off a high bridge that goes over some type of water (usually a river).

7. What's your favourite cereal?

Some of my favourites when I was younger was Golden Grahams, Frosties, Cocoa Pops and Cookie Crisp. To be honest, I mainly liked the toys in the cereal.  But if I wanted something healthier I would go for weetabix.

8.What's the first thing you notice on people?

I think it's different for different people. Sometimes I notice peoples eyes first, sometimes their clothes, others it might be their hair.  That's if you're just talking about people I haven't spoken to. If I have spoken to them, I would say their attitude and how they came across.

9. What is your eye colour?

Blue. Lots of people say they love blue eyes but because loads of people have blue eyes, the blue eye market it so competitive at the moment & my eyes aren't anything special, even though my friends and family do say they like them but I mean give me Niall Horan's, Luke Hemmings's or Perrie Edwards's blue eyes any day please.

Niall Horan's eyes
Luke Hemmings's eyes

Perrie Edwards's eyes

Again, obviously these are not my photos, I found them on tumblr.  But how amazingly blue are their eyes.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Right. I love a good happy ending but I love a good scare. I have watched a lot more happy ending then scary movies so I am going to go with happy endings.

11. Favourite smells?

I have a LOT of favourite smells.  I love the smell of blown out birthday candles, pizza (duh!), freshly baked bread and vanilla. But I probably prefer fruity scents, it can't be too fruity though.

12. Summer or Winter?

Most people will say Summer, but I have an unpopular opinion with this and I prefer Winter. I love snow, sweater weather, hot drinks, fires, candles,winter fashion, Christmas, bonfire night,winter colours, falling asleep to rain and also having the excuse of not going outside because it's too cold, raining or you can't get out of our road due to the snow.

13. Computer or television?

Computer, another reason why I am writing this blog. I watch more Youtube than TV programmes.

14. What's the furtherest you've been away from home?

Well I had to google maps this because I am not sure whether Iceland or Venice in Italy was but I found out that Iceland is just a bit further.

15. Do you have any special talents?

No. No I do not and please don't remind me. But, I can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards. I can also quote many lines from Friends, Mean Girls, Harry Potter, many musicals and Disney movies.

16. Where were you born?

Well this is an interesting story. I was born in a hospital.

17. What are your hobbies?

Fangirling, listening to music, netflixing, watching You Tubers, blogging, general interneting, shopping, sleeping and procrastinating.

18.  Do you have any pets?

I have 2 cats called Danny and Ruby (ohhh creative names) and my brother has a hamster called, I think, Wilson (another creative name) but this hamster has had many names including Stevie and Hammy.

19. Favourite movie?

NO. Sorry I can not answer this question. That's like choosing your favourite child. But I can narrow it down to about 12.  All the Harry Potter movies (counting as one not eight), Finding Nemo, Tangled, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mean Girls, Bridge to Teribethia, Peter Pan, Jungle Book, Hunger Games, Catching Fire, The Fault In Our Stars and Billy Elliot.

20.  Do you have siblings?

Yes, I have one younger brother.

21.  What do you want to be when you grow up?

I'm sorry but I thought I told people not to ever ask me this question because I HAVE NO FLIPPING IDEA! I used to want to become and actress, but clearly that was not the job for me. Then I went through that phase when you want to be a doctor and made my mum buy all these books that I never read and quickly came back to reality & now I don't really know what I want to do.

Thank you if you read all that.  If you got this fair and have a blog yourself I tag you to do the Get To Know Me tag. Again here's the link to my friend, Izzy who tagged me so go and check other blog -  http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment