Wednesday 1 March 2017

Things That Make Me Happy



Music
Everyone loves music, but I think my love for music may be a bit extreme considering the fact that my Spotify stats of 2016 said I listened to 44,326 minutes of music last year and I don't even have premium.  If I don't listen to music at least once in a day, my day is not complete!  Music can instantly lift my mood and seeing bands and artists perform live is the best feeling.

Coffee
Everyone who knows me knows that I love coffee.  By love I mean I can't live without it.  If I'm in a bad mood get me a cup of coffee and I will instantly be happier.  I don't even think it's the caffeine because even decaf coffee makes me happy, but I will need caffeine if I'm about to go to work!

Photography
I love love love taking photos.  When I get to a place I have never been before that is the first thing I think of doing.  Just getting the camera out and getting creative just helps me stay calm and content.

Fresh Air
This is especially the case if I have been stuck inside or in a confined space for too long.  Getting outside, going for a walk or exploring a new area will always lift my mood.

Latest TV Obsession
Everyone loves a good TV series binge.  If I've had a crap day, getting Netflix up and (binge) watching my latest TV obsession will allow me to escape and focus on something else.

Friends
My friends are a good bunch, they always make me laugh.  Just doing something simple with them can be some of my happiest moments.

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment