Wednesday 17 February 2016

A Week in Photos

Sorry for not posting so far this month, but February is always an extremely busy month for me and my family.  This year was especially busy as both my cousin and I turned 18,  I have also got my mocks in a week so the past two weeks have been insanely busy! 

Anyway, in this post I am just going to post some photos from a week in February which was jam packed with crazy events, I hope you enjoy.

Sunday 7th February

My family came round for afternoon tea and cakes to celebrate my 18th!




Some of the amazing gifts my family got me








Tuesday 9th February 

My birthday and pancake day!


Expect good blog photos after mocks once I get time to use my DSLR! Thanks Mum and Dad
Thank you so much to my friends for such a generous present!

pancakes with my girls

cocktails for myself and Mum




Wednesday 10th February

Piercing and shopping time



Thursday 11th February

Izzy, myself and a couple of friends went out out on Thursday night!





Saturday 13th February

All Time Low and Good Charlotte concert with Izzy





I know this post may be a bit boring for you, but I thought it would be nice for me in later years to see what I did for and around my birthday and to remember such a brilliant week.  Thank you so much to everyone that made it the great day it was!

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment