Monday 20 July 2015

Life Update || New Blog?

So if you know me then you would know that I love healthy foods, trying to stay fit and baking/cooking.  So for the longest of times now I have been thinking of either having a separate blog on food, fitness and recipes or different sections of my blog on them.

 At the moment, I am thinking of creating a new blog where I post all of those types of posts but have it linked within my main blog.  The reason I have decided to do a fitness, health and recipe blog is because that is what I am interested in.  I love knowing what I am eating, I love baking and cooking and recently I have came to love sports and fitness more.  

Therefore I naturally thought of maybe going down the nutritionist route for my career but I chose the wrong A Levels to do so.  So either I take a gap year and do a science access course or go back down the media or psychology route and do this as a 'hobby' or interest.  That is why I am starting this blog up.  I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea but I have so many recipes I want to share and I suppose that is the creative side to me; I love experimenting with food and making my own recipes.

However, I don't think I will start it up until mid August due to not having enough time to blog for the rest of July and the start of August.  But I will definitely get everything sorted to have it started soon.

Let me know what you think in the comments, maybe leave some suggestions of names for the blog because I am still messing around with some ideas.

Hope everyone is enjoying there summer, whether you are still at work or on your holidays:)


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment