Sunday 5 April 2015

Tag #3 || 25 Question Tag

I wanted to do another tag type blog post because I love answer questions, except for exams obviously, so I decided to the 25 Question Tag (credits to owner)

1. Do you have any pets? 
Yes, I have two cats, well now only one because one of our cats (Danny) went missing back in January and he hasn't came back, we think, because he is really interested in vehicles as he is always around one or trying to get into one, he might of got into a back of a delivery van or truck and it set off without knowing there was a cat in the back and he became lost. I just hope he is okay but our other cat Ruby isn't lost!!




 2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Bed, phone and laptop:) sums me up pretty well

3. What's the weather like right now? 
Sunny, for once; it is usually quite hit and miss around this time of year:)

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 
I do drive, I am getting driving lessons and have been for about a month now.  I haven't crashed yet *touch wood* but I have nearly crashed into a lamp post on my first lesson when turning onto another road.  It is now known as Georgie's Lamppost by my driving instructor and I!

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
8am urghhh

6. When was the last time you showered? 
This morning

7. What was the last movie you saw? 
In the cinema it was Insurgent but I watched a movie yesterday called A Fall From Grace on Netflix which was actually quite good

8. What does your last text message say? 
someone texted me: 'wait your not my grandma. sorry' Idk why because he didn't actually send anything before hand that wasn't apart of our other conversation so that was quite weird and I still need to replay when I get signal
the last text I sent was to my mum, I know I am miss popular, saying 'haha I am about to leave now xxx' after Izzy's extremely late birthday thing on Friday (her birthday was mid January) because my Mum wanted tea as she was starving:)

9. What's your ringtone? 
It's on vibrate

10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
Yeah I have been to, Iceland, Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium and Wales

11. Do you like sushi? 
I have tried it from M&S in February and I liked it but I think it was vegetarian so wasn't actually raw fish

12. Where do you buy your groceries? 
No

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
No

14. How many siblings do you have? 
1

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
Laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
18, Jesus that's scary actually

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
both

18. Do you colour your hair? 
brunette 

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 
Have a BBQ, eat chocolate and also finish revision (I went out for a walk on the beach to lunch)

20. When was the last time you cried?
the other day; either yesterday or friday

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 
vegetables but I also just love the classic margaritta 

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 
I'm a vegetarian....

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
yess, way too many times

24. What is your eye colour?
blue

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 
Not really but I haven't had either of them for ages now actually

I tag Izzy:)  Hope you are all having a good Easter and eating loads of chocolate :D


 
Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment