Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites

So here we are again, another monthly favourites post.  Because it is me and because I had mocks from the 9th-16th March most of my favourites are music and there aren't many photos unfortunately, but lets get cracking;

MUSIC

Of course I would not have a music favourite without All Time Low.  I always seem to have a song of there's in my favourites, so if I were you I would check them out if you haven't already.  Can I just say I freaking LOVE this song.  It is my favourite song at the moment; it is off their new album which is coming out ON THE 3RD people! I cannot wait (if you couldn't already tell...)

This is on Ed's duluxe album of "X" and it is one of my favourite Ed songs, especially to revise to because it is slow and relaxing.  I love the lyrics, of course because Ed's lyrics are always amazing, but if you haven't heard it yet I would check it out soon!
   
Goodnight Moon - Go Radio
I rediscovered this song earlier this month.  It was a song one of my friends from school had recommended for me a last year as it is her favourite song so I did and I fell in love with it the first time I heard it.  I have to say I forgot about it once new albums came out in November last year but I fell in love with it all over again and I am glad I found it again.

Busted, McFly and McBusted
If you didn't see my last post, you won't know I went to see McBusted on Saturday.  So of course I have been listening to their new and old music, even though I do every month I have been listening to them more.  Especailly their older songs like Year 3000, Thunderbirds A Go and Star Girl.  Busted and McFly were two bands I grew up with as a child so for them to become McBusted was amazing and to see them live was phenomenal!


Hey Violet
So if you are a fan of 5SOS, like I am, you probably know about their own record label called Hi or Hey Records and they finally signed their first band (other than themselves) to their label who is Hey Violet.  This band consists of 3 girls and 1 boy called Rena, Miranda, Nia and Casey.  They only have one original song out, called This Is Why, and I am obsessed!  They have also posted covers and short video diaries on their youtube channel.  When 5SOS told everyone about them I listened to their song and covers and soon I knew all their names, what each person plays, subscribed to their youtube channel (which was only just over 2,000 now its over 45,000 which is insane!) and have watched all their videos at least once. They also announced last night that they are supporting 5SOS on their ROWYSO tour this year which I think will be amazing, but quite a lot of people don't like Hey Violet, which I don't get!  Anyway, so for the rambling, but if you couldn't tell I think you should check them out:)

Words Don't Come So Easily - Lower than Atlantis
So for the last couple of days I have listened to LTA a lot and the first song of there's I heard was Words Don't Come So Easily and I fell in love.  I absolutely love this osng so much, the chorus is my favourite part and think the lyrics are cool.  I also love 'Emily' which is another song of theirs.  Go check them out because you won't regret it.

MOVIES

Mulan
Okay, I never actual watched this Disney movie when I was a kid, and one of my friends loves this movie, it might even be her favourite disney movie so obviously she wanted me to watch.  I saw it was on netflix so I decided to have a bit of chill time after my mocks and I decided to watch it.  AND OMG HOW AMAZING IS THIS FILM?! I absolutely love the women power and songs and just everything.

Sleeping Beauty
Sleeping Beauty has always been one of my favourite Disney Princess movies, I even had the Barbie version to play on the computer when I was little.  The songs are so cute and I love the story of it.  Aurora has got to be one of my favourite princesses and it is just a great movie to throw on and just chill out whilst watching it (and singing along obviously!)


Insurgent
I only got time to finally go and see Insurgent yesterday evening with Izzy.  And OMG was it fantastic, one of my favourite actors is Ansel Elgort and I also love Shailene Woodley, Theo James and Kate Winslet. Keiynan Lonsdale is in a few parts of it as well who is also on a TV series I previously said I loved last month, Dance Academy.  Anyway I don't want to say any spoilers but it is action packed and some parts are really unexpected but I would go again to watch it, absolutely loved it.

BEAUTY

Seventeen Lipstick
Now because I have been stuck in the house most days, I haven't really been wearing much make-up but when I do, my 'go to lipstick' of this month has been a browny, red litpsick by seventeen but it doesn't come out too brown.  It is in the shade 'Found Farewell' from the 'Stay Pout' range.  It lasts quite a long time and wasn't too expensive, around the £5 or £6 marker. I wear it to add a little something to a natural looking make-up look,


TV SHOWS

PLL
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! If you are watching Pretty Little Liars and you are up to date you will understand, I won't spill any spoilers  but I just want to say I found the last episode of season 5 was amazing.  I knew we weren't 100% going to know who A actually was because we have another 2 seasons to go but I found the episode creepy and just amazing.  I know loads of people are mad and disappointed because they wanted to know who A actual was but we have another 2 seasons to go. But I don't know whether I can wait till June for the next episode!

Waterloo Road
In the UK, and maybe Ireland, there has been a TV drama series on the BBC for 9 years now and I started watching about 5ish years ago.  It had its last episode ever air on March 9th and it is weird that every week I won't be watching Waterloo Rd anymore.  I t had started to get worse after a couple of years but the last series I loved Dale, Lenny, Kenzie, Maggie, Justin and Leo.  But to be fair, overall the series was brilliant, otherwise I wouldn't put it in my favourites obviously!  My favourites from past series were Grantly, Barry, Kevin, Denisty, Tom (Mr) Clarkson, Ronan, Jodie (aka 'Scout') and Casey. It was just a great drama series to grow up with through secondary school:)

I hope March wasn't too bad for you, my March was jam packed with things, and it feels like I haven't stopped due to driving lessons, mocks, revision, more revision, homework oh and more revision!  Anyway, Happy April not long until Easter now!:)


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment