Sunday 14 September 2014

The Liebster Awards

I was tagged by the beautiful Izzy K for the Liebster Awards.  For those of you who don't know what the Leibster Award is, basically it is given to up and coming bloggers that have less than 200 followers as it is a great way to find new blogs. So lets get started,

11 random facts about me

1. I nearly burnt my house down in the summer holidays, making soup, in the middle of a Harry Potter movie marathon and my parents still have no idea because I haven't told them. (here is my post about it)
2. Because I am a massive fan of One Direction most people just assume I only listen to them or pop music but I love pop punk, pop rock and rock music.
3. I can not wait to have my own apartment/flat.
4. I like to collect cinema tickets...
5. I interviewed Dani Harmer (the actress who played Tracy Beaker) when I was 12 as I won a competition.
Dani Harmer as Tracy Beaker

Dani Harmer (2010ish)

6. I have been doing Ballet since the age of about 4, so for 12 years now!
7. I am a shy and awkward person when you first meet me.
8. I never really tried eye liner until a month or so ago and now I am obsessed with it.
9. Clothes wise, I love anything black, checkered or has some sort of funny quote/writing on it
10. I broke my arm in France when I was 6, but my Mum was convinced it was just a sprain and waited about 2 days till she took me to the hospital.
11. Caring on from the previous fact, when I broke my arm and was back home, I was showing my Granddad a magic trick.  It was one of those "now you see it, now you don't" tricks.  Basically I shoved a 1p coin down my cast and it wouldn't come out so when I went back to the hospital to get my last x-ray you could see a 1p coin in it...

Izzy's Questions


1. What made you start blogging?

Well it was coming to the new year and the end of my Christmas holidays and I have wanted to either start uploading videos onto youtube or post bog posts, so I decided to go with the blog and I am glad of it.

2. Do you have any guilty pleasures?

Yes, I do, and a lot of them so I will only share a few.  I have loved musicals all my life and is one of my guilty pleasures, watching them on the TV or on stage.  My all time favourite is Chitty Chitty Band Bang. I will share one more and this one is a weird one, I love Dan Howell's and Phil Lester's Tweets (here's the link to Dan's twitter and Phil's twitter) because they just tweet random and funny things that has happened to them.

3. How many people/who knows about your blog?

As far I know two of my friends.  I haven't actually told anyone because I don't think my blog is interesting enough to promote it to my friends and family.  But I did find my Dad's cycling blog which he has had for what looks like 5 years and I had no idea about!

4. First concert?

My first concert was JLS when I used to be massive fans of theirs in 2012, I was 14.  However when I was about 4 years old my parents took me to see Tweenies Live, I'm not 100% sure if it counts as my first concert though.

5. Current Celebrity crush?

Do you want the long or short answer?  Basically I have a ton of celebrity crushes so I am just going to list them here;

  • Niall Horan
  • Liam Payne
  • Harry Styles
  • Zayn Malik
  • Louis Tomlinson
  • Michael Clifford
  • Luke Hemmings
  • Ashton Irwin
  • Calum Hood
  • Ian Somerhalder
  • Josh Hutcherson
  •  Steven R. McQueen
  • Paul Weasley
  • Zac Efron
I know there is a lot but who can blame me, honestly.  But my first ever celebrity crush was the Blue Peter Presenter when I was about 6 called Gethin Jones.

Gethin Jones, my first ever celebrity crush


6. Are you obessed with any TV shows?

YES! OMG I absolutley love Pretty Little Liars, my friends have learnt to zone out when I start talking about it, and The Vampire Diaries.  I also love Miranda, Waterloo Road and I'm A Celeberity Get Me Out Of Here when they are on TV.

7. What is you favourite quote?

There are so many quotes which I love but one of my top ones was by Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds Of Summer; "Real bands save fans, real fans save bands" (here's the tweet)

8. What's the meaning behind your blog name?

This one is actually pretty interesting....to cut a long story short it is my name! Inventive! But I did want to change it in the Summer holidays to something like dreamingunicorns but I couldn't figure out how to.

9. Make up essentials you couldn't live without?

My Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, a good mascara probably Rimmel Scandal'Eyes and a lip balm.  I absolutely love lip products, like lip sticks and lip glosses, but I probably could live without them but I do need a good lip balm.

10. What's the first blog you ever started reading?

I think it was Tanya Burr's Blog because she was the first YouTuber I ever watched as well and once I was obsessed with her videos I started to read her blog as well.


My Questions

1.  Who was your first ever celebrity crush?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. Your favourite thing to do to relax?
4. Favourite band(s)/music artist(s)
5. Last movie you saw at the cinema & would you recommend it?
6. What made you decide to create you blog?
7. What is your favourite meal/food?
8. Do you belong to any fandoms, if so which ones?
9. What is your favourite movie & what is your favourite line from it?
10. Would you get any tattoos & why?

I nominate Emma I know you haven't posted anything in a while due to school and exams but I seriously love your blog (and instagram and tumblr).

The Rules:
You must link back the person who tagged you
Post 11 facts about yourself
You must answer all 10 questions above
You must come up with 10 questions
You must tag other bloggers with less than 200 followers

No comments:

Post a Comment