Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sixth Form, Friends and New Beginings

So today, I had my first day of Sixth Form, which is year 12.  This is the year where you start your 4 A Level subjects you have chosen and have more freedom but more responsibilities than normal school.  I was lucky and at my Secondary School, we have a Sixth Form which we could choose to go to if we got the grades to get in.  As I got the grades I wanted to stay at the place where I knew.

Since, we were in the first year of Sixth Form we had to get into school at the normal school time of 8:40, where year 8-11 and 13 came in at 10:15 am (year 7 also came in at the same time as us).

So the first thing myself and my friends did when we got to Sixth Form was meet outside the Sports Hall to talk to new people and catch up with people we already knew.  Then we got told to go into the Sports Hall to find out what form we are all in.  I am in 12A, with 4 other people from my old form and some of my friends, which is good.

We aren't getting our timetables until next week because it takes a long time for them to sort out.  However, our form tutors told us what are subjects are going to be for the next couple of days but we couldn't find out the exact teacher or class we were in, which was very confusing.

Anyway, we didn't have any subjects until after lunch so I only had Geography and Philosophy & Ethics, so we had 3 hours of sorting out school stuff and just catching up with everyone in form.

So over all today went better than I excepted.  I hope all of you had a good first day back as well, whenever it was, and if you are luckily and haven't gone back to school yet, when you do I hope it goes well.

FIRST DAY OUTFIT

Because we are in Sixth Form we don't have an uniform any more, but because the Sixth Form I go to is attached to a school we have to wear smart clothing, so this is what I decided to go for:





Black Blazer - Dorothy Perkins £35
Black Pencil Tube Skirt - New Look £17.99
Mint Green Top/Blouse - New Look £12.99(ish)
Gold Chunky Chain Necklace(you cant see but in my last post you can) - Primark £3
Black Bag - Primark £12
Black Shoes - Topshop £32


No comments:

Post a Comment