Wednesday 22 June 2016

Life Update || Where Have I Been?



So.  It's been a while.  The last post I uploaded was my traumatic experience of getting to and from a Shawn Mendes concert back in May!

I was meaning to blog a lot more since then, but life got in the way I suppose.  I had to focus on my last year of A Level exams, but I had my last one yesterday afternoon and now I am free!  I can live my life the way I want to and I don't have the stress of exams anymore (other than results day!).

I cannot wait to start to blog more and be more creative...

I have so many exciting and adventurous things planned this summer, then instead of going to uni this year, I'm having a gap year!  

I will be uploading a lot more consistently and frequently now I have finished A Levels and sixth form which I have been looking forward to do for ages!
 
I had my last day ever at the school at the end of May where I have been attending to for the past 7 years and I have met some amazing people and life long friends, but it is definitely my time to go and to end that chapter of my life.

I will probably upload a separate post reflecting on my sixth form life, A Levels and the past two years but for now I can say it was definitely a whirlwind of emotions and feelings.

So until next time friends (which will very soon), I hope you have a fantastic day!

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment