Friday 2 January 2015

30 Facts About Me || Second Edition

IT'S BEEN 1 YEAR OF BLOGGING! 

So when I first started my blog, my first post was the 30 facts about me and to this day that has been one of my most popular post, so I decided to make a second edition of it to celebrate one year of my blog:)

1. October 2014 was an amazing month for me because I got to see Ed Sheeran and The Vamps in concert, Miranda Hart live, 1d Concert film & I even got to go to Disneyland Paris




2. I don't know why, but I like shopping for homeware for my bedroom or just for our family house...

3. I love the plaid/checkered pattern.

4. I would love to make a youtube channel but I'm just not that confident enough at the moment.

5. I used to really really REALLY want to have pet fishes at the age of 13 years old, but sea water fish like clown fish and starfish but it would have been too hard to keep them alive and they are extremely expensive, so I never got them.

6. I love visiting London, the last time I went was 20th August to see Les Mis with my Mum and Nan, it was amazing!

7. I got my Pointe shoes for Ballet in May/June 2014

8. I tend to where black and white with something checkered:)

9. I love Pretty Little Liars & The Vampire Diaries.

10. I'm more of a cat person than a dog person.

11. I'm always either on YouTube, Netflix or Tumblr.

12.  I'm a very shy person until you get to know me.

13. I'm  doing my A Levels for the next two years which include Psychology, Philosophy & Ethics (RE), Home Economics and Geography.

14. I don't really know what I want to do for the rest of my life, maybe something with media production but I am unsure

15.  I haven't grown in two years!

16. When I was younger I really wanted to be an actress until I was 12/13 years old.

17. I have a weakness for mugs and pillows....

18. I LOVE musicals

19.  My favourite animals are cats, giraffes, penguins, zebras and elephants.

20. I love shopping, interneting and listening to music.

21. I watch more YouTube videos than I do TV programmes.

22. I love reminiscing on old childhood trends and programmes.

23. If you couldn't already tell, I am obsessed with music and my music taste varies from musicals to pop and singer songwriters to pop punk and rock bands like All Time Low, Fall Out Boy and You Me At Six








24.  I've only been on a plane four times in my life; once on the way to Italy, once on the way back, once on the way to Iceland and once on the way back. But I have been on a ferry many many times.

25.  I love taking photos, I like to know I can look back on my memories physically.

26. I would love to have a pastel purple, pastel blue or pastel pink hair but I don't think it would suit me but I would dip dye my hair electric blue!




27. I belong to A LOT of fandoms, so much so that if I were to list them all I would miss at least one or two off.

28. I think everyone should have a disney playlist on their phone/ipod or at least own a disney CD.



29.  Not many people will agree with me on this fact about me because it's not a very popular opinion, but I prefer winter to summer! The cosy clothes, not being uncomfortable due to the heat, the fire place crackling away, hot chocolate, Christmas and many other factors. (but I still like summer)

30. My top 3 OTPs are Zerrie, Zalfie & Janya.






I can't believe it is already 2015 and it is my blog's first birthday! Happy New Year!




Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment