Wednesday 19 November 2014

Review || Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Kohl Eyeliner

So today I am going to be writing a beauty review, my first one on my blog which is strange because I created this blog to review things....

So, first of all I got the normal, Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Kohl Eye Liner after my prom because that was when I first used eye liner on my water line as it was a part of my prom make up look.  My Mum was the one to advised me to get this eye liner as I never used eye liner before!



Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Kohl Eyeliner Waterproof




FIRST THOUGHTS

I absolutely love the darkness of the black and how easy it was to apply, however after I started to use it daily, I found out that the eye liner would wear off after a while and disappear after about half a day.

After a month it started to really annoy me because I really liked the jet black tone of the eye liner on my water line.  I knew Rimmel did the same eye liner but in a waterproof edition, so I thought if it is waterproof maybe it will stay on my water line for longer, and it did.

APPLYING IT

I found applying the eye liner really easy, I'm not sure if it is because I am used to things going really close to my eye as I wear contacts daily but the eye liner itself seemed to glide onto my water line really easily.

COLOUR

As you probably could already tell I am in love with the colour, the jet black seems to bring out the blue of my eyes as more people have commented on them since I have worn it, which is never a bad thing.

this is for the waterproof eyeliner


PRICE

Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Soft  Kohl Liner (Black) - £2.99
Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner (Black) - £3.99
I think these prices make the product even better as they are affordable and last for a long time.

HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?

The non-waterproof eye liner doesn't all that long but the waterproof one just about lasts all day long.

RECOMMENDATION

Even though the waterproof eye liner is slightly more expensive I would recommend that one more than the other as I have previously said. Both make your eyes stand out and I have had so many compliments about my eye make-up recently and I think it is partially down to the eye liner.

Hope you liked this type of post :)

Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment